Trying To Help Out The Buff Fans' Knowledge

I hope that when the Buffs play us in Lincoln, this fall, that we as fans treat them very sportmanlike, but beat them badly! It's our turn to show the world how much of a contrast our fans at our stadium behave.

Well actually, if we really wanted to show our class. We'd have to treat them very sportsmanlike after THEY beat US badly at home.

uhmm

i don't think that's gonna happen any time soon though :rollin

But it suits them so well!

sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm sCUm

:bluffs

I just got banned for the 3rd time from allbuffs.com, they don't like it when a NEBRASKA fan points out their shortcomings. The mods are so stupid on that site - all you have to do when they ban you is make a new username and enter a phoney email address and your back on - they don't even check - They call you every name in the book when you argue back and fourth - they got that inferiority complex on that site. :lol::lol:

yeah allbuffs.com sucks. if there isnt anything to do in nebraska except go to football games there must not be much to do in colorado except sit on your computer and bitch about NU kickin their bison chips all over the place. That poor university. how dumb they are to not know their mascot is a bison, not a buffalo. Every time i go to that site i feel i need to fill my bathtub with peroxide and jump in.

pigsonawing: ...forward that to a Buff's (CU Bison) site. By the way, I think the last Ralphie was a female.

It's too bad that this year's game isn't in Boulder again this year. What a great way to get quality kids to leave the state.

lol i would if i knew it would make a difference but unfortunately some people dont see the light. maybe if i gave them a link to encyclopedia.com....

How to trash a car: Put an NU sticker on the bumber and leave it in a parking lot in Colorado!

maybe that would be more effective in just Boulder than just anywhere in Colorado. Where i am, there are almost as many people with Husker stickers/decals as there are with Buffy stickers. (the westward invasion continues!)

I hope that when the Buffs play us in Lincoln, this fall, that we as fans treat them very sportmanlike, but beat them badly! It's our turn to show the world how much of a contrast our fans at our stadium behave.

that would be nice wouldn't it :thumbs it wouldn't do much good though IMO, as such a stark comparison has already been made, really.

Take 2004 vs 2005:

2004 even the CU's players get treated to the traditional clapping from Husker fans after their win in Lincoln.

2005 in Boulder... enough said.

Just the contrast there is great example of the differences between these two fan bases!

Not to mention another facet: NU had a bad season in '04- and still sold out vs CU; meanwhile in '05, CU was having a pretty good season up until that game but still struggled to sell out.

As per the point of the thread "...The Buff Fans' Knowledge, Why Don't They Get It": No matter WHAT NU fans do in trying to display any kind of class, even to a "hated rival", CU fans still won't "get it". Either Husker fans simply "have nothing better to do in Nebraska than be nice" or, if we should be victorious, "Husker fans only clapped because they won" (which would be ignoring 2004 of course).

IMO it would be easier to rehabilitate Lawrence Phillips at this point then it would to try to class'en-up the CU fan base or "show them how its done" and expect them to actually learn anything from it.

I just want to say thanks. I clicked on the allbuffs link and after reading for a good hour or so about how we suck, I straight up want to kill myself. I don't know how one fan base can be so Consistently retarded. While I was reading I couldn't help but want to write about the ass kicking we gave them this year all over their board, then I felt better thinking about the asskicking and now longer want to kill myself. So it's a good day after all.

Peace

I just want to say thanks. I clicked on the allbuffs link and after reading for a good hour or so about how we suck, I straight up want to kill myself. I don't know how one fan base can be so Consistently retarded. While I was reading I couldn't help but want to write about the ass kicking we gave them this year all over their board, then I felt better thinking about the asskicking and now longer want to kill myself. So it's a good day after all.

Peace

After being banned for the 3rd time, I'm back on www.allbuffs.com with a new name HuskerSOCAL and a fake email address. :cheers:cheers

HuskerGJ:  I believe your comments are accurate.  My thought was to go behind the rehab of CU fans to what outsiders observe.  Then we can get more and more recruits from the State of Colorado and elsewhere!

ah, i see... If recruits couldn't see the difference before what happened last year, that game certainly helped cement the CU image that we were already familiar with.

Of course we would still have a hard time getting the recruits that don't care about the support/fans and prefer campuses with certain types of uh... parties with sleeping, unknowing gals.

But i don't think we really want those kind any so, so CU can have 'em. :thumbs

2004 even the CU's players get treated to the traditional clapping from Husker fans after their win in Lincoln.

Oh, I forgot about that one. Well, so... what do we have to prove then?

Nebraska fans are a class-act win or lose, we all know this.. deep-down I think even those god-awful Buffs fans know it too.