Props to the Players (Holiday Bowl)

chamrocck

I was at the Holiday Bowl. After the game I went down from our plaza level seats closer to the field. Most of the Huskers were off the field but we got down in time to see some of them exiting to the tunnel. Still many USC fans there but Husker fans too so couldn't get too close to the tunnel as too many people crowding. Gangwish, Ameer, Bell, Bando, Coach Brown, and Coach Fisher were some of the last to walk off the field from NU. The Husker fans were cheering them. The players gave gloves and wristbands to the Husker fans. We cheered Bando as he walked off and he went out of his way to come to near where me and my young sons were standing. He reached up to my boys and said,"I didn't forget about you!" and gave his gloves to my sons. They were really excited. My boys are now interested in cheering and watching #52 play for many Husker games to come. Can't wait for him to :bonez!

• Fire 2

I was at the Holiday Bowl. After the game I went down from our plaza level seats closer to the field. Most of the Huskers were off the field but we got down in time to see some of them exiting to the tunnel. Still many USC fans there but Husker fans too so couldn't get too close to the tunnel as too many people crowding. Gangwish, Ameer, Bell, Bando, Coach Brown, and Coach Fisher were some of the last to walk off the field from NU. The Husker fans were cheering them. The players gave gloves and wristbands to the Husker fans. We cheered Bando as he walked off and he went out of his way to come to near where me and my young sons were standing. He reached up to my boys and said,"I didn't forget about you!" and gave his gloves to my sons. They were really excited. My boys are now interested in cheering and watching #52 play for many Husker games to come. Can't wait for him to :bonez!

Awesome post. This after a very difficult defeat.