OSU Oregon Film Room

Cameo

Watched the game again last night, but had the film room on my laptop.

My thoughts-Narduzzi was the smartest person in that room.

Riley didnt say as much, but just about everything he added was thoughtful and intelligent. Its kind of funny how soft spoken and "awe-schucksey" he is. When you think of a football coach you think loud, confident, and fiery. We couldn't have hired a more opposite coach

Derek Mason seemed outclassed by the rest of the coaches.

Riley didnt say as much, but just about everything he added was thoughtful and intelligent. Its kind of funny how soft spoken and "awe-schucksey" he is. When you think of a football coach you think loud, confident, and fiery. We couldn't have hired a more opposite coach

Wasn't Osborne a "dag gum it" type?

He didn't swear, but he did yell at times. I have proof of it on a VHS from a show called A day in the life of a husker...or something like that. In the video TO is going ballistic in practice and yelling at Buckhalter. Sure, it wasn't Bo fury, but it would surprise most on here who only see TO as being stoic 100% of the time.

He didn't swear, but he did yell at times. I have proof of it on a VHS from a show called A day in the life of a husker...or something like that. In the video TO is going ballistic in practice and yelling at Buckhalter. Sure, it wasn't Bo fury, but it would surprise most on here who only see TO as being stoic 100% of the time.

I also remember seeing occasional 'yelling' from TO. His yelling, though, would rank about as high as a stern talking-to in anyone else's mind.

I remember so many players saying TO didn't ever NEED to yell. If he ever said the word 'Dadgummit!" the entire locker room would fall very, very silent. I also remember a player--might have been Ahman Green-- saying he had only heard TO utter 'Dadgummit' on two occasions, which resulted in dead silence as well. The man commanded huge respect, no doubt.