The Vaping/E-Cig Thread

Wildman, do you buy anything online? I was thinking about buying my juices online but didn't know what site would be the best to do so.

no I don't buy online at all. I'm just to paranoid about that. So I'll use it for research, then go support the local business.

That is basically all that I have ever done with online stuff. I do buy my cartos online mainly because they are cheaper. I bought a vamo vv/vw from ebay last year, it lasted for about 2 months. I just need to expand my juice flavors, the only one I like is the GNS Beetlejuice

Wildman, do you buy anything online? I was thinking about buying my juices online but didn't know what site would be the best to do so.

no I don't buy online at all. I'm just to paranoid about that. So I'll use it for research, then go support the local business.

That is basically all that I have ever done with online stuff. I do buy my cartos online mainly because they are cheaper. I bought a vamo vv/vw from ebay last year, it lasted for about 2 months. I just need to expand my juice flavors, the only one I like is the GNS Beetlejuice

GNS has some great juice. Because I have friends that work at the North Store that is where i mainly go. I've also tried some of Big Red Vapors juice and I like theres as well. Lincoln Vapor does carry some of the online "premium" juices such as suicide bunnies and others. Which i have tried, they are good. But are more expensive than local made juice.