iowa state game

i was out playing a little hoops myself, hit a few nice three pointers :D

came back around halftime and saw the score, had to keep up with the score on here because it wasn't televised here.

back during the OK state game i made a prediction we would win the rest of our games except for Kansas & Texas and so far so good!

i think we can win the rest of our games if we play our game! although its hard for an up and down team to do i think we got a shot! Colorado being a concern, but the good thing is that its a home game!

i was out playing a little hoops myself, hit a few nice three pointers :D

came back around halftime and saw the score, had to keep up with the score on here because it wasn't televised here.

back during the OK state game i made a prediction we would win the rest of our games except for Kansas & Texas and so far so good!

i think we can win the rest of our games if we play our game! although its hard for an up and down team to do i think we got a shot! Colorado being a concern, but the good thing is that its a home game!

speaking of playing b-ball...tonight I was feeling it when me and a friend were hoopin it up, and we shot till we missed and I am a long range kind of shooter...I go out, take a couple steps in front of the half court line and start launchin 3 bombs...8 in a row hit nothing but net...my friend stops it for a sec and says 100 says you miss this next one...then I tell him, I said come on make it like 5 bucks so it will be an amount you would actually pay up on so he says alright...next thing you know, swish...should have bet the 100 bucks! :thumbs

sucked this game wasn't televised in anywhere but nebraska though...hate to miss such great games...I too think we have a good shot at winning out, believe it or not it is very possible if we continue to roll on offense like we did vs isu...tech at home then colorado at home, both will be tough, but with a home crowd I like our chances...ksu is also left at home...and I believe the rest are at texas a&m and missouri...got to like the lineup we have ahead of us...