at tamu game thread

We were all hoping that mizzou would man up and take care of business at colorado as they were killing the buffs early by as many as 15...which last time I checked, cu was up by about 20 :blink: There is no reason we should lose when we travel to play missouri in our last game, they are terrible...and their "superstar" in Gardner takes some of the dumbest shots I have ever seen...worse than joe mccrays shot selection...

Since the tigers choked big time it is up to us to just keep winning, and knock tamu back to 5th and get us tied for 4th with cu...then hope for more wins and cu losses...game starts in a few, GBR!!!

He has had a few great games, but i agree he should be stepping up more for us.  I can't really blame Wes when JD keeps dribbling off his foot.  Neither has lived up to their full potential.

True that...JS is STILL a horrible free throw shooter in his senior season...

The way the game is going right now we will be ok...wes has made some huge blocks...maric just dunked it.