Concentration Camps USA c/o AZ Sheriff Arpaio

Dang....you make it sound like Sheriff A sent his deputies out and rounded up guys playing tiddlywinks on the sidewalks of Phoenix. I'd be curious how many of these "concentration camp members" are illegal and if they decide to stay in Arizona or shuffle on to a friendlier place once they get out.

Also please explain to me what sh**ty third world system would please you? Would you rather everyone has a job, a house and an education provided by Big Brother? What is the incentive for people to work hard at a job given to them when they can slack off and make just as much by flirting with the office secretary for 6 hours a day?

That's kind of funny, because in many respects America is beginning to resemble a third-world country. Name your topic. Education, gun violence, criminal justice, healthcare, current infrastructure, infrastructure spending, economic inequality, alarming rates of science denialism, militarized police force, wars of aggression, blatantly corrupt campaign finance, etc. and so forth. Sometimes I can't tell if people can't see what's in front of their face or simply don't want to.

Also it would be nice if people would quit pretending that our only two options in creating a functioning economic system are Ayn Rand or a Hippie commune.

Sheriff Arpaio uses Gestapo like tactics in his roundups, whether it be @ their work, in the home, on the "street", whatever. It's in the vids if you haven't watched them. Most of Hitler's camps were for free slave labor for the likes of I.G. Farben, etc, and most of the Jews died from starvation in labor concentration camps than were exterminated @ Auschwitz--and that's saying alot. Arpaio's Tent City city is essentially a labor concentration camp, some of the detainees having been there for 15 yrs or more, so it's not all about deportation, though that's inhumane enough. If you want to fix immigration there are humane ways of doing it, and this ain't it. This is part of the new slave system in America which includes the private prisons that also use essential free labor from inmates--mostly black of otherwise of color.

3rd World. Well, the IMF has categories to define 3rd world, namely a gross differentiation between national debt and GDP of which the USA Inc. fits the criterion. Child poverty, birth death rate, hunger, lack of health care are some of the others. Basically, 3rd Worldization is the preferred mode for "free market" capitalism, where you have high privitization, low social services and regulation, extreme concentration of wealth in the hands of an oligarchy/plutocracy, and fairly small middle class, and the vast population is more or less poor or entirely left out of the system--i.e., "surplus people". That's the preferred capitalism by those at the top. If you go to, say, Camden, NJ, Trenton, L.A., NJ, Newark, Jersey City, Detroit, NYC(Queens), rural South, etc etc, you will see 3rd world conditions. Throw the lower 9th Ward N.Orleans into that mix.

From Rolling Stone: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/six-ways-america-is-like-a-third-world-country-20140305

Capitalism will never provide full employment, never has, never will. The system isn't built that way.

Thanks Husker-X for fighting the good fight!