OWH Predicts 2015 Schedule Game by Game

Mavric

Even with my worries about the offensive line, I still think the OWH is underestimating the offense just a bit.

The defense very well could be dominant. Our strength at DT is a huge benefit to this team.

I think we will be more efficient on offense, but huddling up could lower our statistical numbers

Could lower the opponents statistical numbers too. Which will not be a bad thing.

Agree 100%. Never understood a defensive coach running a hurry up no huddle high pace offense. Makes no sense.

Not when your defense is being gashed in record fashion anyways.

Even with my worries about the offensive line, I still think the OWH is underestimating the offense just a bit.

The defense very well could be dominant. Our strength at DT is a huge benefit to this team.

I think we will be more efficient on offense, but huddling up could lower our statistical numbers

Could lower the opponents statistical numbers too. Which will not be a bad thing.

Agree 100%. Never understood a defensive coach running a hurry up no huddle high pace offense. Makes no sense.

Not when your defense is being gashed in record fashion anyways.

My point exactly

Nebraska 24, BYU 21

Nebraska 31, South Alabama 14
Miami 23, Nebraska 20
Nebraska 42, Southern Mississippi 14
Nebraska 31, Illinois 24
Nebraska 28, Wisconsin 21
Minnesota 28, Nebraska 23
Nebraska 23, Northwestern 13
Nebraska 30, Purdue 14
Michigan State 35, Nebraska 21
Nebraska 42, Rutgers 23
Nebraska 31, Iowa 21

OWH

Nebraska 24, BYU 21 - I think we beat BYU by 2 touchdowns.

Miami 23, Nebraska 20 - I think we win this one.
Minnesota 28, Nebraska 23 - No way we lose to Minnesota 3 years in a row. Not gonna happen. At least I hope not.
Michigan State 35, Nebraska 21 - We might lose to MSU, but not by 2 touchdowns at home. We almost beat them on their own turf last year, and that was with Bo as a head coach.
Michigan State 35, Nebraska 21 - We might lose to MSU, but not by 2 touchdowns at home. We almost beat them on their own turf last year, and that was with Bo as a head coach.

Emphasis mine. Nebraska got beaten solidly last year by the Spartans, despite what the final score indicated. We were never in that game except for a couple of fluke plays that made it close at the very end after Michigan St had "checked out" from the game. Conversely, McNeese St nearly beat us. We came out sloppy, and McNeese controlled the tempo of a good portion of the game. Ultimately, we needed a miraculous finish to avoid going to OT or getting beat outright.

The general wisdom states that schematic changes take a season or two to implement, meaning more Ls during those rebuilding years. Thus, 9-4 last season = 8-5 or 7-6 this season. You start from that point and then you evaluate game-by-game. I agree that getting Michigan St and Wisconsin at home will help, but we also travel to Miami and Minnesota. So I think schedule-wise, it's more or less a wash between last year and this year. I'll go with 8-5 for the season as a whole.

Emphasis mine. Nebraska got beaten solidly last year by the Spartans, despite what the final score indicated. We were never in that game except for a couple of fluke plays that made it close at the very end after Michigan St had "checked out" from the game. Conversely, McNeese St nearly beat us. We came out sloppy, and McNeese controlled the tempo of a good portion of the game. Ultimately, we needed a miraculous finish to avoid going to OT or getting beat outright.

The general wisdom states that schematic changes take a season or two to implement, meaning more Ls during those rebuilding years. Thus, 9-4 last season = 8-5 or 7-6 this season. You start from that point and then you evaluate game-by-game. I agree that getting Michigan St and Wisconsin at home will help, but we also travel to Miami and Minnesota. So I think schedule-wise, it's more or less a wash between last year and this year. I'll go with 8-5 for the season as a whole.

I don't know, usually when we are getting beat solidly I turn off the TV. I actually finished watching that game, whereas I tuned out the Wisconsin debacle.