RunRedRun

LETS US PRAY..... the proper way!

funny how it doesn't. Not to mention the WORDS don't say stripes

You do realize the person saying the prayer is not the person who made the video right?

You keep posting stuff like it's fact. That pic you just referenced has a couple of mistakes. But it's cool, say it however you want.

I prefer the "chance to equal our stripes" and "the team that can't be beat" version.

I take it personal because you seem to think that its okay to mess with a tradition that has spanned decades and when presented with fact you ignore it. Maybe i'll change the words to the National Anthem because "I prefer it this way".

I have yet to see any facts. You have posted a lot of stuff, but no facts yet.

And are you seriously comparing the national anthem to a football pre game prayer? Again, you are taking this way too personally.

its one clip that the both of you keep playing, ONE CLIP!....Sorry I'm done with this idiocy! If people are to thick to understand they are COMPLETLY wrong then they are either trolls or incapable of logical thinking. Have a nice day sir GBR!

I side with stride over stripes, but not a big deal. However, my biggest gripe is towards the end. It is Until or "'til we cant be beat". That's the whole point behind the "day by day we get better and better" not "the team that cant be beat". Yes, it is more dominate saying the team can't be beat, but the whole point in this prayer and others is acknowledging faults and short comings and asking for strength to overcome.

btw

facts

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=209668687&SPID=22&SPSID=1

...“Our pregame prayer,” said Donta Jones, who insists Vernon Powell, a former teammate, introduced “The Prayer”...

...and yes, Jones can still recite every word of The Prayer:..

...A chance to equal our stride,...

...Til’ we can’t be beat … WON’T BE BEAT!...

• Upvote 1

Ya'll are dumb sometimes.........

It was Herbie Hancock.

They say "creampie". A chance to equal our creampie.