Stadium Project

I'll be there first game flying out from NEW YORK i hope it's all done

Tickets are going to be sold for the extra seats - it better be ready. BTW you can go to www.huskers.com and click on the stadium expansion link and they have a LIVE web cam so you can see how the project is progressing - It's pretty cool.

I heard they are putting Huskervison screens on the southwest corner and southeast corner. Anyone know if they are replacing these or putting in new ones? Also, anyone know what they are putting on the northwest and northeast corners, scoreboards I assume.

There's going to be ALL NEW color scoreboards in all four corners + the Big one that's being built. You won't miss a f'ing second of the action!!!!! :cheers

From Jan. 27

https://www.huskersnside.com/ViewArticle.db...0&ATCLID=227869

(at the very bottom)

The Huskers accepted Mitsubishi Electric’s bid for the new Diamond Vision® LED video display screens in Memorial Stadium. Soon, crews will begin removing the old scoreboards and replay boards in order to install the new screens. The one above the North Stadium will be world class and the largest big screen installed into any college stadium in the United States, as it measures 33 feet high and nearly 40 yards across. In addition to the large screen at the north end of Memorial Stadium, Mitsubishi will also install two new video screens on the southeast and southwest towers of the stadium, which will be slightly larger than the current screens which were installed in 1994. The replay boards project will be completed at a cost of $4.537 million, nearly $500,000 under the initial $5 million budget for the project.

"slightly larger than the current screens which were installed in 1994" :thumbs

jeez, who will even be watching the action on the field with all these video screens?

personal downer note- from my seat, my back will be facing the new super-huge screen. I guess i could always just turnaround though.