Win or lose, I support the team 100%

Kernal

Don't you know your the cause of this loss? J/k

In a sentence, I'd say it's the coaching transition.

I'm not really interested in assigning blame. We Husker fans have been doing that pretty well for 15 years and how's that working out for us? Maybe, for a change, our team just needs a little bit of peace from us so they can figure out who and what they want to be.

Ok ok ok if that's what you want to tell yourself. Fine. But we can agree that it is the worst coaching transition this program has witnessed in quite some time. Like half a century. Which also might allow us to draw the conclusion that maybe this coaching transition is one that is leading the program in the wrong direction. Idk it's just logic though.

I'd be optimistic about the staff's abilities if we played fundamentally sound football, and played well, but still lost.

Instead, we lost games that we should've won, which actually never should've been close up begin with. We faced the same circumstances in multiple games and the staff showed no sign of progression or improvement upon past mistakes. Instead, their own ignorance and lack of fundamental basic coaching 101 -- and these are coaches with a multitude of experience, mind you -- are what cost us.

For those reasons, I have little faith in this staff. It was the wrong hire, plain and simple. No need to beat around the bush or sugarcoat it.