Win or lose, I support the team 100%

Kernal

Supporting the team 100%. Just have huge concerns about the staff. IMO, the support of the team and staff do not have to go hand in hand.

I support the players, coaching staff, trainers, support staff, and athletic director. They need some time, obviously, to try to make this work. They don't also need to be looking over their shoulders at me.

• Fire 2

Don't you know your the cause of this loss? J/k

In a sentence, I'd say it's the coaching transition.

I'm not really interested in assigning blame. We Husker fans have been doing that pretty well for 15 years and how's that working out for us? Maybe, for a change, our team just needs a little bit of peace from us so they can figure out who and what they want to be.

I always support the entire program, coaching staff included, even if I think they're awful.

Disappointing loss again, but I'm not going to go apesh#t about it. It's going to take these guys a while to figure some things out, but I still believe in them.

Go Big Red!

At this point I think the question is: what is there to give you hope that they will figure it out? It's not like we're seeing drastically different results from what the resume says, but I hope you're right and they do.

Amen. I pray that they win out. I pray we turn this ship around.

As much fun as it is to be right.

If I have to eat crow that I was wrong. I will enjoy every bite of that crow and will apologize to the jerks like JJ.

I pray we can figure this crap out.

This lost took a huge emotional toll on me. I was hoping I was wrong. I was praying I was wrong.

Don't you know your the cause of this loss? J/k

In a sentence, I'd say it's the coaching transition.

I'm not really interested in assigning blame. We Husker fans have been doing that pretty well for 15 years and how's that working out for us? Maybe, for a change, our team just needs a little bit of peace from us so they can figure out who and what they want to be.

Dude they figured it out. If you are ok with the continued slide...well...I have a participation trophy you can add to your wall.

I always support the entire program, coaching staff included, even if I think they're awful.

Disappointing loss again, but I'm not going to go apesh#t about it. It's going to take these guys a while to figure some things out, but I still believe in them.

Go Big Red!

At this point I think the question is: what is there to give you hope that they will figure it out? It's not like we're seeing drastically different results from what the resume says, but I hope you're right and they do.

Too many people care about Husker football for it not to get figured out. I believe we have good stewards in charge of the program and we have good student athletes.

If any member of the current staff becomes ultra-negative and a huge emotional drain on the program, I will lobby for their removal.

By team, you mean anybody but Bo?

Just curious, cuz the narrative for the last 7 years is that the staff and the program are not one in the same.

Seems the narrative has changed.

If any member of the current staff becomes ultra-negative and a huge emotional drain on the program, I will lobby for their removal.

Just curious, cuz the narrative for the last 7 years is that the staff and the program are not one in the same.

So, you're okay with the program being an embarrassment? Most embarrassing since...oh God...I don't even know the last time we were 2 and 4.

So, you're okay with the program being an embarrassment? Most embarrassing since...oh God...I don't even know the last time we were 2 and 4.

I'm not embarrassed by the program right now. I was embarrassed by the program toward the end of last year.