The AD is happy we're at 2-4

This is not Whiskey of old.. BUT the same year Whiskey of old put 70 on us.. Riley's Beavers held Ball and a fully loaded Offense to 7 points...

reality is.. all these close games.. we win them and Riley is on the same tier as Michy and Florida are right now... we are seconds and handful of points away from that.

Same people who were sick of getting 70 hung on us.. and the fire breathing QB attacking Pelini are now sick of mr nice and 4 insanely close games--- THE TEAM HAS NOT FOLDED THIS YEAR!!

how many times under Bo did we see the teams fold and keep getting smacked all game long.. ??

Is in over his head..maybe.. but Riley is embracing the past and is welcoming the past as well.

#Rileyneedstime

Riley has already blown 3 4th quarter leads this year. It took Pelini 7 seasons to do that. He was 65-3 after a 4th qtr lead.

we are stuck with Riley.... good or bad.

he will not fire any of his staff..he would not fire Banker here at Ore State.. thats why he left.. choice was his.. fire assistants or leave with them.

Sadly he is just as stubborn and committed to his coaches as Pelini was.

All the ugly losses under Pelini and these close losses we see now are all about being out coached and out chess matched.... until we have Marqee name HC and his studs.. we will see this change after change..

Hell... even Scott Frost is looking pretty dumb now for not developing QB's to come in behind Mariota.. Ducks got beat at home by Wazzu...

I remember when I moved to Oregon...

and folks got so pumped for the "Civil War" game.. Oregon v. Oregon State... I was like WTF?? who gets pumped about watching 2 unranked, not going to bowl game teams play?

I was a bit spoiled from Husker v. Oklahoma games that same weekend that use to matter...

wow.. how times change.. Top 25 has Toledo, Memphis , Duke ???? NO Nebraska????

Are you high?

:confucius

Did you read the article? That's what he said:

"The results aren't always in wins and losses," Eichorst said. "It's going to take some time to get to where we want to go."

"We have to be judge fairly on where we're at, and I like where we're at."

You really don't have very good reading comprehension do you?

Well you cant doubt we looked much better against Wisky this year than under Bo. This transition is gonna take time. It is what it is. I think it will turn out ok.

Didn't Wisky also have several starters out?

3 redshirt freshman O-linemen. No Gordon. No Clement. This year's Wisconsin is not even close to last year's.

• Fire 1

This staff has redefined I my mind what an ugly loss is. Sometimes it's more than just what the scoreboard says.

Yep. I guess it sorta looks like football.

I find it funny that Pederhorst supposedly had this policy about not speaking publicly about the program until after the season ended.

Dig that on 2013 and hung the program out to dry. Hurt the recruiting ( cough, cough).

Hypocrite.