No BYU Hail Mary. What's our record?

Other than the obvious 3-3. :) First game of the year. Yes we had a chance to put BYU away earlier with a couple of first downs, but we still got beat on a low percentage "fluke" play. A win is a win.

Riley's "are you kidding me?" reaction after that play was perfect. New team, wants to start off on a high note againsts a respectable opponent and that has to happen. Since then if feels like fans are just waiting to lose instead of thinking "we've god this". Miami, Illinois, and Wisconsin. If the fans are thinking that, what does the team think? What do the coaches think?

In game momentum is a funyy thing, so is week-to-week momentum. Complain about coaching all you want, and a lot of it is justified, but how different is it if their backs aren't against the wall from the get go? I would hope an experienced staftt would have been better at handling it.

Other than the obvious 3-3. :) First game of the year. Yes we had a chance to put BYU away earlier with a couple of first downs, but we still got beat on a low percentage "fluke" play. A win is a win.

Riley's "are you kidding me?" reaction after that play was perfect. New team, wants to start off on a high note againsts a respectable opponent and that has to happen. Since then if feels like fans are just waiting to lose instead of thinking "we've god this". Miami, Illinois, and Wisconsin. If the fans are thinking that, what does the team think? What do the coaches think?

In game momentum is a funyy thing, so is week-to-week momentum. Complain about coaching all you want, and a lot of it is justified, but how different is it if their backs aren't against the wall from the get go? I would hope an experienced staftt would have been better at handling it.

as many have said, these coaches are used to being losers, it came in the damn door with them.........for them, it seems like showing up for work is enough......

as many have said, these coaches are used to being losers, it came in the damn door with them.........for them, it seems like showing up for work is enough......

I guess I'm not willing to say that's the reason we are 2-4. No exuse for the Illinois play calling, but we also dropped some easy picks against Wisconsin that could have made it a different game.

I hate to say a coach is snake-bit, but it just feels like the bad luck from the first game has carried over. Again, a good coaching staff should be able to overcome that.