Are you American?

lol coming from you Former why don't you support your team by posting on the Ohio bobcat web site. Or get behind the nebraska head coach Bill Callahan

Hilarious. :rollin

I do no more than agree with a couple of other posters, and look what I get.

Question: do you support everything President Bush does, or are you not an American??

lol coming from you Former why don't you support your team by posting on the Ohio bobcat web site.  Or get behind the nebraska head coach Bill Callahan

Question: do you support everything President Bush does, or are you not an American??

hmm yes he is our president so for the best interest of the united states I am behind him. Do I agree with everything he does no, you see I just don't go to a online board nit picking everything he does. Also I learned a lesson a long time ago you will be alot happier in life if you don't worry about something you can't control.

lol coming from you Former why don't you support your team by posting on the Ohio bobcat web site.  Or get behind the nebraska head coach Bill Callahan

Bush is a jerkoff, but I'd rather have him than Kerry - How could anyone vote for a guy that married his best friends wife after his buddy died. And besides there's been nothing blowing up around here lately.

hmm yes he is our president so for the best interest of the united states I am behind him.

The best thing to do in our nations best interest is question everything politicians do, especially the president. The president should be there for "we the people" not us for him. I respect actions not titles.

Do I agree with everything he does no, you see I just don't go to a online board nit picking everything he does. 

Maybe if the citizens of the U.S. expected more and nit-picked more, these politicians would would listen more. Maybe people should care about all of ways the Bush administration is sodomizing the country. It just seems people care more about taking away a women's control over her own body and two dudes getting married than they do about the largest deficit ever, cuts in medical care, cuts in student loans, cuts in educational spending, tax cuts for the only the rich, the probable end of social security, Bush's tax cuts for the pharmacutical industry (while they are earning a larger profit then ever before), and boy could I continue. But like I said, keep supporting this guy just because he is President. He obviously has shown the us the same support. :dumdum

Also I learned a lesson a long time ago you will be alot happier in life if you don't worry about something you can't control.

While speaking about the government, this is one of the dumbest most ignorant statements one could make. Well, they are fudging me over, oh well I will just go shopping and buy duct tape. Is this a dictatorship? No! If you are not helping solve the problem, you are the problem. EXPECT MORE!! An american or patriot should expect more, not be the lapdog of a government that could care less about them until election time come around.