Did anyone ever mention...

Highway6

There's only one single mention of this story.

https://twitter.com/NickESPN1480/status/670396059626004480

LJS, OWH, or even HOL (including Sean Callahan) do not mention it anywhere.

I believe he mentioned it on his radio segment on 1620

You also conveniently left out that Nick confirmed it with 4 different sources that were at practice. One of them could very well have been Sean Callahan.

Where is the mention of the 4 sources?

There's only one single mention of this story.

https://twitter.com/NickESPN1480/status/670396059626004480

LJS, OWH, or even HOL (including Sean Callahan) do not mention it anywhere.

I believe he mentioned it on his radio segment on 1620

You also conveniently left out that Nick confirmed it with 4 different sources that were at practice. One of them could very well have been Sean Callahan.

Where is the mention of the 4 sources?

XPPBXrBc_normal.jpg Nick Gregath @NickESPN1480

I have 4 different sources that were at practice who confirmed that tweet.. #huskers

Soooo...the 4 guys confirmed that he tweeted it?

Yup, that is what he is saying... :sarcasm

Are you calling an ESPN reporter a liar because it does not fit with your agenda and narrative?

"ESPN Reporter" is a meaningless term. He lives in Lincoln and covers one team. I doubt he even draws a paycheck from ESPN (or at least more than $1000 or so a month).

I don't know if he's a liar, but he's definitely a hack. And needs clicks and retweets to stay alive.

Looking back on Nick's "reporting," I'll just say that his credibility is nil. He's a commentator, not a reporter. And people like that are not above lying to get clicks and retweets.

Seriously, how do these guys make a living at that?

So he is a liar.. Sweet...........

Quite probably considering no one else at all reported on it.

You do realize that reporters lie a lot, right? And the pressure for clicks is even higher now because you don't have an editor to screen you or support you.

Sure...I will call a guy I have never heard of or met a liar...what the heck do I care?

I don't know how saying that I don't think it happened because I don't see the coaches as a bunch of hot heads that berate their players in front of the team is some sort of an agenda.

I guess I don't see how if this really happened...why was it not a big huge story? Good lord, Gangwish killed a raccoon and it was a huge story, Kenny Bell tweeted out that he didn't think the team should be in a bowl game and it was a huge story, there was thread after thread about Fyfe (a backup walk-on QB) leaving the team this summer...

But the starting QB walks out of practice...storms out of practice...and nothing?

Looking back on Nick's "reporting," I'll just say that his credibility is nil. He's a commentator, not a reporter. And people like that are not above lying to get clicks and retweets.

You do realize that reporters lie a lot, right? And the pressure for clicks is even higher now because you don't have an editor to screen you or support you.

Or maybe you have painted such a picture that it didn't happen that when evidence you asked for appears, you scramble into damage mitigation mode.... :)

• Fire 1

Or maybe you have painted such a picture that it didn't happen that when evidence you asked for appears, you scramble into damage mitigation mode.... :)

"I have 5 sources who have confirmed that Radar isn't really a husker fan."

Disprove it.

• Fire 2