Who will win the RB battle and why?

I understand at this point in the season it hard to tell, but its fun thinking about it anyway.Whats the word on Wilson? Is he in Lincoln yet? Haven't heard anything about him, so he must not be. I did see his JUCO flim and all I can say is WOW! Lucky did SOME things well last year, but still needs some improvement. The one thing I like about him was that he almost always fell forward after contact.I think if he had better field vision that he would be the man.Needs to see those cut back lanes before they happen. Now for Baby Earl. Its 3rd and 1 or your on the goal line. Who coming into the game?Tuff kid, tuffer to bring down. Does he have what it takes to be the full-time starter? Now on to Leon Jackson. Didn't get to see him play RB last year so I have no idea what to expect. Guess I'll go to the spring game and find out. There is no front runner right now. If I had to say anything I might say we could be looking at a "we backs" system or "Thunder and lighting" throwing Baby Earl in the picture.What do you folks think or what have you heard? :restore2

this is an old thread i started months ago......jury still out, but we may end up with situational backs after all is said and done......1st pad practice looked good for Glenn and cally stated all facets of his game had improved quite a bit, but we have a long way to go.....

hunter

in saturdays practice glenn had 7 carries for 61 yards (with 2 runs of 20 yards and 30 yards) Lucky had 4 carries for 20 yards and LJ had 1 carry for 12 yards......reading between the lines of what the coaches are saying I think Glenn is making the most progress and could get the nod. But there is a lot of time left before the first game and the 2 deep chart might just change alot from now til then