Wheelchair seating At Memorial?

Just found out that I got season tickets. Woohoo. One of my family members is wheelchair bound. I would like to take her to a few games. Does anyone have any experience with this. I acquired 4 seats. I assume they limit you to like 1 family member in the handicapped area? Thanks

That sounds reasonable, but wow...no idea. My guess is that as long as they have a ticket, they probably wouldn't have to be accomodated by you in the wheelchair section, but I'm sure they would prefer a friendly face around them (not that there aren't friendly NU fans in wheelchairs) but someone to...ummm... :wtf

OK, holy poo on toast, I'm diggin a hole to China here.

Hopefully it will work out fine. Call the Athletic dept. and they should square things away for you.

And congrats on the season tix. :clap

I don't know about today. But eight years ago when I went to Nebraska, the wheelchair seats were at the front corners of the north endzone and the south endzone. As you come up the ramp leading to just above the endzone of the field, at the top of the ramp there was an area designated for wheelchairs. I thought they looked like good seats because no students would be standing up directly in front of you.

Just found out that I got season tickets. Woohoo. One of my family members is wheelchair bound. I would like to take her to a few games. Does anyone have any experience with this. I acquired 4 seats. I assume they limit you to like 1 family member in the handicapped area? Thanks

I sat in them with a friend who was in a weelchair - They usually only let one person sit next to them unless there are empty seats, then if your cool to the usher he will let it slide, but if someone comes that needs the seat you'll have to move.

I don't know about today. But eight years ago when I went to Nebraska, the wheelchair seats were at the front corners of the north endzone and the south endzone. As you come up the ramp leading to just above the endzone of the field, at the top of the ramp there was an area designated for wheelchairs. I thought they looked like good seats because no students would be standing up directly in front of you.

:yeah i think that is what i saw too