Pederson is a complete a-hole

Man I hate to keep beating this dead whore, but she does it to herself. Apparently Stevie felt he was too good or too busy or whatever the hell this prick thought, is irrelevant - he blew Monte Kiffin off after the bowl game. Never returned his call. What an ass. I dont care how well our program ends up doing in the long run, I will never like pederson b/c of this type of arrogant sh*t he has pulled over and over. The antithesis of a "true Nebraskan". sad. :angry:

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/2004/0...ll/10045758.txt

" Thump thump! Yep it's still dead!" Sound familiar? Get over it already. He hired you a crack team of coaches. Uhhhh....... anyways......it's kick a dead horse. Not what you are doing to it. Sick fool.

Lay off Wy Husker. He's seen the light. If you don't want people to talk smack in certain rooms that's fine. Practice what you preach.

I agree this was a garbage way to treat an important member of Husker history. and by the way huckfusker, Steve was not responsible for this so-call "crack team" of coaches. He has done nothing since he got to Nebraska that resembles class let alone any type of professionalism which is required by an exec at any corporation. the fact is just about any used carsalesman with a fancy HS diploma couldve pulled the strings he did in the past 3 mos. He stumbled backwards into Callahan, and Callahan was the one who hired the others. any bumbling idiot couldve handled the situation as bad if not better than steve did. And guess what, we already had a fresh "crack team" of coaches assembled just last yr that had already proven they could win, these guys have proven nothing. when/if they do, they will get cred where its due, but Steve IMO will be deserviing of none. YES he made the tough decision, but ts not the end result but how you get there that matters. and oh yeah he also deserves nothing for "selling" Nebraska to callahan. just like mercedes salesmen, they are both pointless.

Leave!?!? No way. This is more fun than *********** in the stool. I used to trash ole Stevie P but, now I love the guy. He has done great things for NU. And what is this talk of great coaches last year? All they did was win 10 games last year. Thats not good enough for mighty NU. I think bringing in an overrated pro coach was just what Herbie and his loyal followers needed. Good job Stevie!

Do me one more favor. Never get rid of that bouncy little air bag of a mascot. He truely represents your college and fans. Even though he looks tough in his red overalls and his hat turned sideways. We know hes paper thin and full of air.

" Thump thump! Yep it's still dead!" Sound familiar? Get over it already. He hired you a crack team of coaches. Uhhhh....... anyways......it's kick a dead horse. Not what you are doing to it. Sick fool.

Lay off Wy Husker. He's seen the light. If you don't want people to talk smack in certain rooms that's fine. Practice what you preach.

Who's talking smack here buddy? I saw no such thing in BRM's first post.

Are you the kind of guy that goes into bars looking for fights? Or there is another

reason you continue to troll here? No job perhaps?

Troll on any board here and prepare to be flamed. However, I would encourage

the admin here to delete your useless posts on boards except for the trash talk board, where

you belong. At least we can contain the garbage.

I am sick of hearing the same old boring sh#t from you and WyHus. If you are going

to troll, atleast come up with something good half the time and don't post the same

useless drivel over and over.

All of us here are fully aware of your opinion on the program, the administration and

the coaches so PICK ANOTHER HORSE.

Anyway, back to the original post:

Sure, he probably should have called the guy back. However, it is just a freaking

phone call. I suppose it is impossible that he forgot to call the guy back. :blink:

We are assuming also that every coach returned every phone call ever in the TO

era?!?!