105 roster

Nice catch. It's long been speculated that Taylor wouldn't come back for a fifth year so that wouldn't be surprising. All three are still on the roster on Huskers.com.

It didn't seem like any of the media guys asked about it. I suppose it's possible there are some injuries involved so they didn't put them on the camp roster but I haven't seen anything.

I bet someone will be asking shortly.....

I know that Natter is hurt. I don't know about Brokup, but he's only a RFr. The other three I listed are juniors or above.

Is Darlington not going to be the holder? He played in the bowl game last year as holder and quarterback. I was there!

Harrison Jordan was on last year's depth chart as a junior fb. He didn't make the 105 this year, but he's still on the roster. That's weird. Is true freshman Ben Miles really going to play over a senior?

Taylor was always hurt, but I'm still surprised that he didn't make the 105 as a senior. What does he do all day?

Media guys reading the tea leaves thinking this staff didn't mess with Brokop well for whatever reason. There apparently wasn't much contact with him his entire senior year and he didn't meet Riley until January right before he signed. Don't know if they just didn't think he was that good of a prospect or something didn't click or what the deal is.

Still a possibility that there is an injury involved but it's sounding more likely that this is a never-going-to-contribute-here situation.