Should the opener be moved to Sunday 4 TV?

Should the opener be moved to Sunday to get on TV?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When at the end of the year there's a deficit because you pissed and moaned about paying $29.99 for a game, you can make up the difference, then you'll understand why he made the decision.
When has the football team ever operated at a deficit?
I never said the football team was running at a deficit
You're telling me you'd rather pay $30 for a game to help out the softball team that operates at a loss every year?

And let's not forget what really causes any school to operate at a loss--TITLE IX.

Bingo! Cub. there ya go.

it isn't "supporting the softball team", its supporting the entire AthDept.

If the football team makes money but the entire AthDept. ends up losing money b/c of Softball and Title IX obligations, it still hurts the football program who will also be operating from the same AthDept deficit.

But i'm sure its just SP's fault that he (and other ADs) have to consider Title IX BS and make as much $ as possible to counter the unpopular sports.

SP really just hates the fans though right? that's his whole motivation. unlike his predecessor whose idea of making more money off of seating (for example) included $kyboxes instead of, oh i don't know, maybe 5k new regular seats.

like it or not, the AD's job is to MAKE $$, not to kiss the ass of a few fans whom he may never be able to please anyway. (i say "few" since its not the entire fanbase complaining).