Stadiums and Alcohol

Tailgater

You betcha. yes CU was one of the last to serve booze, i believe until '95, and you can only imagine what kind ofa nuthouse that place was. absolutely outta control. no place for it really. people would die, seriously. but jus stik with us 'gater and we'll get you the nside info so you know the loopholes and trix if you know what i mean! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think you can drink at any college footbal stadium.

It is probably to avoid really drunk college kids and really drunk a$$hole$.

That is correct. NCAA rules...though it should be noted that you can drink at Bowl games

• 5 months later...

The bars arent far from Memorial stadium either. You can get a beer pitcher of "hooch" at Sandy's for $7 and its good stuff!! 16th & O I believe... heck, there are so many bars and tailgate parties, you wont have far to go for a drink! But dont be a drunk bass terd, no one likes that!!

Big Red Jim

As I got older I happened to get a pair of student tickets. I thought it would be cool to go back and rediscover my youth. Like old times. But it pretty much sucked. As jjamuss has said "But dont be a drunk bass terd, no one likes that!!" Well try standing around a couple 1,000 of them, and then have them shout idiotic comments as they try to impress their new bootycall of a date dumb blonde cleavage and all of a girl. And then everytime a score be bombarded with rum smelling pepsi as the large meatheaded frat boys pile on to one another.

Crap I'm old. <_<