SBNation: If you had to bet on Vols or Huskers futures, which would you pick?

On Sept. 22, I took my 10-year-old son to his first Michigan game. In between showing him my favorite study spot in the Grad Library, throwing a football around the Law Quad, and playing a bunch of retro video games at Pinball Pete’s, we had an amusing interaction with a drunk Nebraska fan.

This fan, who lived up to the reputation of Nebraska fans as a friendly group, told my son that Nebraska used to be excellent and that he should appreciate Michigan being good, because it can all disappear...

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/10/4/17922724/nebraska-tennessee-football

• Plus1 1

I'll give that question an LOL. Despite the current season's performance, our coaching search to get Frost was about as perfect as one could hope for, and his resume indicates that the sky is the limit, even though we have a deeper hole to get out of. Tennessee's coaching search was a massive clusterf@#k. 

And quite honestly, when it comes to college football royalty, Nebraska is much more prestigious. Tennessee is high on the list of total wins and has a national championship in their trophy case, but when Nebraska is back, we are a main-event program, meanwhile Tennessee at their peak still belongs on the undercard.

• Plus1 2