when your cable tech fails you...

I imagine none of you have any horror stories of cable people or installers for that matter? Here is one that pretty much takes the cake IMHO. comcast cable dood

Has anyone experienced that?

I haven't but my Directv guy wouldnt leave for hours. He wanted to hangout and play with all the features of my TV not the sat. I told him I have had sat before and i knew how to figure stuff out since i did make it past 3rd grade thanks to "every child passes" policy! That was before that Nazi Bush enforced "no child left behind" well anyway off that box o dyno-mite! I hate the cable dudes too cause they act like they are the shiznit because they have a access key to a box that has their company name on it and they take your filter off and waahlaaa your internet/tv magically appears.

cn: I hate all installers cable/sat

I've never had a problem with installers themselves right now my DVR from DirecTV sucks ass compared to my one from Dish Network. It's a piece of sh#t I will be watching TV and then it just freezes up all the time. The thing I have problems with are the people that show up to your house and want to show you this magic cleaner for your carpet or driveway or some stupid sh#t. Then they pour the stuff on your driveway and the rest of it looks like sh#t. Thanks a-hole how about I kick you square in the balls now!!! Then they won't leave!!! I had to tell one guy "If you don't leave I'm going to go back inside get an instrument of harm and come back out here and take my frustration out on your insides!!!" "Hey why are you running away!!!" :bat