Grilled Steak Dinner Last Night/Edited

Roxy15

Grilled some ribeyes last night; sprinkled some garlic salt and pepper over them and brushed them with Ruby’s Hot Barbecue Sauce.  They turned out really good!  The pic looks like they are a little done, but, they weren’t!  I like my steak medium rare and they were perfect!  Had a potato, green beans, garlic bread/cheese bread with it and cherry pie for dessert.  

Cheese Bread:

Fairy Dust:

***This is what we called it when I was one if the managers at a well known restaurant.

In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese-(from a shaker)- 2 T. Garlic Powder, 1 T. Oregano and 1 T. Onion Salt.

Put in a shaker by the stove for convenience.  I use this on garlic bread/cheese bread/ on popcorn and in sauces.  

Slice garlic bread, shake some fairy dust on top; sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over-(I was out of mozzarella so I used shredded pepper jack.). Sprinkle with more fairy dust on top of cheese!

Bake at 325 degrees until Cheese is melted.  I like the slices to be slightly brown on top,

88FED82E-B690-4C37-9E12-9F6E73E29682.jpeg

8763A798-EF8D-4C34-859E-6F03873592B8.jpeg

C6A43FA8-8D32-4A92-BCFC-058B1D657071.jpeg

C4A8865F-FF2B-4245-BADA-8D1EA113DB59.jpeg