Croomer Fraud?

Redux

Was arguing with a Trumper buddy this morning who brought this up:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/eric-coomer-dominion-trump/

On Nov. 13, the right-wing commentator Michelle Malkin interviewed Colorado businessman and right-wing activist Joe Oltmann, who made a number of allegations against Coomer.

Oltmann claimed he had infiltrated local antifa groups in Colorado, and in September 2020 took part in a telephone conference call. He said during that conversation, he heard a man named Eric speak, and another caller referred to him as “Eric, the Dominion guy.” According to Oltmann, another participant in the call asked “What are we going to do if f#&%ing Trump wins,” to which, according to Oltmann, “Eric” replied “Don’t worry about the election. Trump is not going to win, I made f#&%ing sure of that. Hahaha".

The accusation being that Eric Croomer somehow manipulated votes in a large enough scale to prevent a Donald Trunp victory is stemming from only Uber Right Wing sources that I can find.  My argument against this being a 3rd party hearing a conference call then retelling what you supposedly heard is about as baseless as it comes.  There's no way to verify this interaction of ever happening so I don't expect any proof of that to come down the pipeline.  If there was any form of tampering that should be verifiable.  The other piece of evidence I see pop up is this:

A 2017 video where he explains how ballots not filled ou correctly can be "fixed".  Concerning I guess, but not an admission of guilt by any means 3 years before the election.

I don't expect anything to come of this honestly, but I do find it interesting.  Would love some feedback from anyone who has been following this.