5 catches for 40 yards and 1 TD to 6 INT's

uberism

13 hours ago, huskerfan702 said:

There is some truth to that and if Frost wasn’t an offensive mind I would agree with you even more. There are guys winning the heisman as sophomores and after 3 years of recruiting Zavier betts was the first WR we put in a position to make a play just on sheer athleticism. Yes recruiting misses are going to happen in any program but we have to do a better job of putting guys in position to make plays with the tools that they have. 

The WR room is one that is baffling.  I think we have recruited good enough athletes to contribute and make the offense much better.  For some reason, they aren't seeing the field.  That's through two WR coaches.  Lubick is experienced enough that he should have been able to work with these guys.  He's coached the position before with success.  I have to believe that the issue is with the players and it's probably not just one common issue.  For instance, Manning is a totally baffling situation.  I'm sure the issues there aren't the same as probably players like Nance or Houston.

I don't know what the issues are, but it's frustrating.

• Fire 1