Our 2 Deep on Offense and Defense.

Otterpop

I know the losses are getting frustrating and I also know people are going to say no excuses just win and I agree with that too. If you look at our top 44 players we have 5 seniors out of them 1wr 2 Safety 1 DL 1 Rover so if you look from a positive view say we go 4-3 rest of the way and end up 6-6 and return 39 of our top players I see the program heading right direction would liked to see us win last night not going to lie. Do I think some assistant coaches should be replaced maybe but the program is heading in right direction just taking a little longer then expected. 

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Otterpop said:

I know the losses are getting frustrating and I also know people are going to say no excuses just win and I agree with that too. If you look at our top 44 players we have 5 seniors out of them 1wr 2 Safety 1 DL 1 Rover so if you look from a positive view say we go 4-3 rest of the way and end up 6-6 and return 39 of our top players I see the program heading right direction would liked to see us win last night not going to lie. Do I think some assistant coaches should be replaced maybe but the program is heading in right direction just taking a little longer then expected. 

you're missing the fact that any junior listed this year would actually BE a senior...  

• Plus1 2