Did Prince sell out KSU

godd2

With another QB leaving K-state, they are only left with Meier and Freeman. I still believe that stealing Freeman from NU was a ploy to start Prince's tenur off with something to talk about :steam . But will it all be worth it if Meier gets hurt and the freshman is put in? I am not convinced Freeman is really that good...will this move set back their program even more?? What you guys think?

Maybe our D will be motivated to rip the arm off the starting QB just to get to freeman. :funnyhahah May not rip his arm off but deffinately send him to never never land.

:clap:clap:clap

"Meier drops back to pass. Looking left. Carriker coming in. Oh my gosh. He just ripped the arm off of Meier. He has the ball. 15, 10, 5, touchdown Huskers. They take the lead after Carriker just ripped his arm off. Oh my gosh..." :lol:

Maybe our D will be motivated to rip the arm off the starting QB just to get to freeman.  :funnyhahah  May not rip his arm off but deffinately send him to never never land.

:clap  :clap  :clap

"Meier drops back to pass. Looking left. Carriker coming in. Oh my gosh. He just ripped the arm off of Meier. He has the ball. 15, 10, 5, touchdown Huskers. They take the lead after Carriker just ripped his arm off. Oh my gosh..." :lol:

**cameraman pans over to the KSU sideline where Freeman is balled up in the fetal position yelling "DON'T MAKE ME GO OUT THERE!! I'M SCARED! THEY'RE GOING TO EAT ME!"

On a serious note to answer the question, if his list of current verbal committments is an indicator, KSU is screwed bigtime. Most are rated with 2 stars or less or have no rating at all. Players he calls "diamonds in the rough." In addition, most of his players either received no scholarship offers or if they did, they were from very small school.

And he apparently pulled some scholarship offers from some of the incoming frosh players and the timing was terrible leaving them with little to no option to go elsewhere.

You really have to wonder what this guy is doing up there :wtf

I haven't been paying attention to KSU...but is it possible they're concentrating on starting Freeman and this is why the QBs are leaving? Prince did guarantee Freeman playing time which is why he changed his mind about Nebraska. The Blackshirts might actually get a chance to put that kid on the ground and show how college ball is played.