Elite QB academy

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was able to attend and participate in the QB camp.

A few comments...

*Nebraska has over 12,000 plays that could be put in this year. Of course this could nexer happen. Perhaps 150 or so

*Callahan is very sincere and honest when he says he will do everything he can to bring a national champion ship to NU. I trust him.

*A big kid from Texarkana, TX was at the camp. He was about 6'6" and ONLY going to be a sophmore. He had very quick feet and a rocket for an arm. Low mobility and somewhat slow, but an absolute cannon. Very accurate at times. Threw the ball over 60 yards on all four attempts during the QB challenge. He has all ready gotten attention from Arkansas and A&M. He complained about the cold though in Lincoln. It was about 65 degrees one morning.???

*Norvell and Callahan seem to have been sharing a brain at times. They communicate very well with each other and know what each other is thinking. They both understand and know the offense well. I know what your thinking, "well of course they do!" No you don't. They know more than you ever thought they did. We are very lucky to have them.

*Harrison Beck pushed a little too much the first day and then relaxed to finish second in the 12th grade QB challenge. He's got the those unteachable qualities to him. He's very quick in the pocket. Not so much 40 time(4.67 the during first day's workout) , shifty elude the rush quickness. Very quick release. Gets the ball up to his ear right away and it never leaves until the plant foot hits the ground and he fires it. Can be very accurate most of the time. Very competitive kid. Another two or three inches and he's a prototype. But you have to remember he's only 16.

* great overall camp. This year about 45 kids were in attendance from 17 states. Next year mark my words, over a 100 will be there. and more big name kids. I think only Purdue puts on a QB camp of its kind. Word will spread.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...