who is the top 2004 recruit

There's a few, but you have to think the new guys coming in will all be worth it just because there Callahan's recruits and they will push the other guys.

Murtha-because he is a pro style tackle, big, tall and athletic

Adams- I don't know if he can become ready in time, but he'll keep Daily focused

Jackson-appears to be the total package. I'm sure grades will become a problem.

It has to be Jackson, he's big, fast and ready to play now. Having a freshmen come in and play well (and possibly unseat some upperclassmen) will just open the door to other top notch recruits around the country. We will soon be having the same problem as the USCs, Miami's, and LSUs of the college football world, to much talent sitting on the bench. Great problem to have.

Yes sir I would have to agree with franx. B-Jax is the TOTAL plug and play package. 300+ lb bench 600+ squat! am I kidding me? No actually Im not. This guy is Red to go!!! Lets face it, Old Porkchop was and still is a great back - in the old offense - just not so sure he'll hold form in the WCO - just doesnt have the makeup. Its like when you move from the trailerpark to the cookie-cutter house in the 'burbs - porkchops everynight jus aint gud nuf no mur.

lets get real here. when have you ever herd of a nu player benched for not making the grade? it doest happen it wont happen. once theyre N thyre in. the professors get it. lets not be naive, b jax will suddently become one of those "scholar" athletes majoring in communications with a "b" average. riiight.

That's what NU will tell you, but there have been tons of kids thrown out for grades, but the University will tell you they left because of family problems, or they want more playing time. It's like the U.S. gov't lies about a lot of things, both Dems and Reps.

You have the Stadium plastered in big letters, MOST ACADEMIC ALL AMERICANS whatever, whatever, now NU has an honest reputations for graduating players, but they would never tell anyone this "good" player left because of grades.