Elite 11 QB Camp

Question for all all of you out there?

Has anyone ever been to the Elite 11 QB Camp? I live in Orange County, CA and am not far from where this occurs later this month. I was thinking about going to check it out and bringing my son. Would be fun to see Gabbert and the others. But, I don't want to plan this if we are just going to be stonewalled and have no access.

Anyone ever been to this? Can fans get close enough to take pictures and see the action? Or is access restricted to media only? Maybe some of you have been to other camps? Is access generally restricted or can fans see the players, etc.? Not looking for a fanfest but I thought at least maybe would be fun to see the practices, get some pictures, that type of thing.

Anyone have info. on this? Thanks! :woo

Question for all all of you out there?

Has anyone ever been to the Elite 11 QB Camp? I live in Orange County, CA and am not far from where this occurs later this month. I was thinking about going to check it out and bringing my son. Would be fun to see Gabbert and the others. But, I don't want to plan this if we are just going to be stonewalled and have no access.

Anyone ever been to this? Can fans get close enough to take pictures and see the action? Or is access restricted to media only? Maybe some of you have been to other camps? Is access generally restricted or can fans see the players, etc.? Not looking for a fanfest but I thought at least maybe would be fun to see the practices, get some pictures, that type of thing.

Anyone have info. on this? Thanks! :woo

come up with some newspaper name and get media access then you will be safe either way