KSUx Recruiting

However, since the game is early in the year, I am sure they would rank USC above NU by the time the BCS ranking came out. I hope the Huskers will stick it to USC!!!!!! I also wish the game was in November, early December. That would be a nice advantage for the Huskers besides being at Memorial Stadium.

Yeah, good point...I doubt USC would agree to play here in late fall, however...but it would be alot more interesting!!!

Instead of the Division South and the Division North, how about the Division Great, and the Division Suck. We would move to the Division Great, and the Big 12 would replace us in the Division Suck with Baylor. Heck, Baylor perhaps would win the Division Suck. Imagine, they would be the Suck of Champions. The champion of Suck. And KSU in last place would be the suckiest of Suck.

Instead of the Division South and the Division North, how about the Division Great, and the Division Suck. We would move to the Division Great, and the Big 12 would replace us in the Division Suck with Baylor. Heck, Baylor perhaps would win the Division Suck. Imagine, they would be the Suck of Champions. The champion of Suck. And KSU in last place would be the suckiest of Suck.

Where would sCUm place at?

• 2 weeks later...