Jeopardy geek's streak down the drain??

This guy is so smart he's stupid. 74 freakin straight wins. Lock him up, he's not right. I guess it goes to show you that all great dynasties must eventually come to an end. What a streak this guy had though huh!? Absolute domination. And to think the question/answer he lost it all on!! Kinda parallels the sports world a bit... ala Nebraska losing our 30+ yr streak to KSU... :waste

Reports have been circulating that the 30-year-old software engineer from Salt Lake City would lose after 74 wins, and yesterday an audio clip popped up on the Internet that seemed to include the sounds of Jennings losing tonight, according to The Washington Post.

Story

Recently I visited my sister, she's a Jeopardy fan along with my brother-in-law and nephew. They kept talking about that guy and how he was going to be coming back on the show and he never louses. I was pretty surprised to see my 6 year old nephew get so excited over Jeopardy.

I never watch cas it makes me feel stupid, doh!