BTW....recruits hometown.

Thanks. A couple times in the last couple months I'd wanted to look up hometowns but it's not very efficient to have to go into each profile. It just dawned on me that the tags could be used for that. Also, that allows you to search by state to see all the recruits from a given state. (You could do the same for cities but I'm not sure that would be very helpful.) If you go into the Advanced search, you can search on Tags and also search across several years.

My plan is to edit the rest of the players offered (or continued to be recruited by) the new staff. Not sure how long it will take me to get that done but hopefully in the next week or so. Two reasons for that: first, I'm probably too lazy to do them all. Second, I thought that would be a good way to differentiate between the older offers (which might not be valid now) and the new ones. I'll get caught up on the 2015-2016-2017 offers here shortly.

• Fire 2