Club Seating Questions

Aliens05

Hello, 

I usually sit in the 600s level in east stadium. When you take the escalators down after the game you see 2 or 3 levels of BIG indoor areas with black leather couches, a ton of TVs, indoor restrooms and indoor concessions.

Are these the club level lounges or are these the suites?

I'm trying to surprise my father in law with a fun, new experience but I can't find anywhere online that shows or tells what the indoor club looks like as opposed to the suites

Thank you. Gbr

15 minutes ago, Aliens05 said:

Hello, 

I usually sit in the 600s level in east stadium. When you take the escalators down after the game you see 2 or 3 levels of BIG indoor areas with black leather couches, a ton of TVs, indoor restrooms and indoor concessions.

Are these the club level lounges or are these the suites?

I'm trying to surprise my father in law with a fun, new experience but I can't find anywhere online that shows or tells what the indoor club looks like as opposed to the suites

Thank you. Gbr

Yes, that’s club level. It’s very nice.  We sat there for the northwestern game. 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yes, that’s club level. It’s very nice.  We sat there for the northwestern game. 

Thank you buster. 

I'm taking a guy i take care of to the game who has a medical condition and I'm also wondering if it's too cold outside, can anyone in club level just go inside to watch on the TV's at any time? It looked like there were alot of couches and seating areas with TV's for people to watch indoors from what I could tell walking by.

1 minute ago, Aliens05 said:

Thank you buster. 

I'm taking a guy i take care of to the game who has a medical condition and I'm also wondering if it's too cold outside, can anyone in club level just go inside to watch on the TV's at any time? It looked like there were alot of couches and seating areas with TV's for people to watch indoors from what I could tell walking by.

Yes, you have access to everything inside.  

• Thanks 1