Official Nicholls State Game Day Discussion Thread

Not working!! Arghhh >_< Why do they make it more difficult to use? What's with all this Flash stuff? Just a simple link to the broadcast would do...now I'm getting nothing...says "now playing" - but no sound. Is it no longer free or something?

I had to click on the "more" icon of the football article on the front of huskers.com.

Then it will take you to a page wher you can cnlick on "live broadcast" link. the site seems to be a bit slow.

That's what I did too. But it's different now. Isn't it? It's going through Flash player or whatever...still nothing going. :(

QUOTE (born red @ Sep 9 2006, 11:54 AM)

Not working!! Arghhh >_< Why do they make it more difficult to use? What's with all this Flash stuff? Just a simple link to the broadcast would do...now I'm getting nothing...says "now playing" - but no sound. Is it no longer free or something? 

I had to click on the "more" icon of the football article on the front of huskers.com.

Then it will take you to a page wher you can cnlick on "live broadcast" link. the site seems to be a bit slow. 

That's what I did too. But it's different now. Isn't it? It's going through Flash player or whatever...still nothing going.

I think it should still work...don't know what to tell you :dunno