WE CAN WIN--LOOK CLOSE

KIRBY

I like our chances very much b/c their QB doesnt have that experience. You just dont win with myth and hype. You have to do it on the field consistanlty.

As for the predictions that Eric put out there, I chose Nebraska to win this game. I still stand behind that pick. Even though this game makes me more nervous the closer kickoff gets. GBR!!!

We need to be composed and not fall too far behind early. I agree that the difference may come down to Booty and Taylor. Booty hasn't experienced this level of competition yet.

I was skeptical before the Michigan game. But, after we played them close to halftime, I was started to BELIEVE that Huskers were for real. In some ways, I feel the same as I did before the Alamo Bowl. Are we REALLY that good yet? Heck, we were 14 point underdogs. No one gave us a chance. Many Husker fans were expecting a defeat before the game started. It's the same thing again, IMO.

I think that the Huskers can beat USC. I'm more confident of their ability to win this game then I was when they played Michigan.