Callahan Interview

dbetz23

I have to say that I cannot remember a Husker game that I have wanted us to win so badly. I watched May and Holtz's analysis and they said we're going to be destroyed with no reservations. Thus far I haven't heard of ANY talking heads or columnists who have put NU over USC. If the win happened, talk about gratification. Watching the entire country (outside Nebraska) put their collective foot in their mouth would be awesome.

As an aside- WV looks like the real deal. I hate their conference, but they are a rock solid team.

Also- dbetz should check out the huskerboard fantasy league. I have given him a very mutually advantageous offer. :thumbs

It was really unfortunate that BC only got questioned over the Andre Jones comments. I was expecting them to talk about the game some, but no, the questions just kept coming about the comment. That was lame, but then again they may not have asked him to come on if AJ hadn't made the comment. Whatever, I was laughing when Holtz said "University of USC." That was awesome.

It was really unfortunate that BC only got questioned over the Andre Jones comments. I was expecting them to talk about the game some, but no, the questions just kept coming about the comment. That was lame, but then again they may not have asked him to come on if AJ hadn't made the comment. Whatever, I was laughing when Holtz said "University of USC." That was awesome.

:rollin

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY ESP f'ing N HATES NEBRASKA WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO THEM??? MAY MAKES ME SO SICK I ALMOST SMASHED MY NEW PLASMA I HATE THAT LOOSER HONESTLY I LIVE IN NEW YORK IF I EVER CATCH HIM ON THE STREETS I WOULD RIP INTO HIM SO BAD--- AND WHO DID HE PLAY FOR WASHINGTON?? YEAH THERE A REAL GOOD PROGRAM

MAY PLAYED FOR PITTSBURGH