Mark may is an idiot

That guy really gets on my nerves. Every time he analyzes Nebraska it's like he's on the verge of laughing because he obviously thinks we are pathetic or something. Of course just now he had to bring up the fact that we played Nicholls State last week. What does that have to do with this game? Some one please explain the negative consequenses of playing that game. Who did USC play last week? Exactly... What we should have just taken USC off the schedule in favor of another cupcake?

He bugs me before he even speaks. Can't stand him. I suppose the "consultants" might think his adversarial approach makes for engaging and must-watch television, but he gives me the nails-on-a-chalkboard feeling every time he's on.

I liked Trev Alberts a lot. He was very good.

Lou Holtz has some insightful comments a lot of the time but he is just such a geezer he kind of bugs me as well.

Don't get me started on Lee Corso. He was so exhausted and done in after that OSU-Texas game last weekend that he made about 4 mistakes in the last segment in Austin.

But more to the point, May does suck ass.

That guy really gets on my nerves.  Every time he analyzes Nebraska it's like he's on the verge of laughing because he obviously thinks we are pathetic or something.  Of course just now he had to bring up the fact that we played Nicholls State last week.  What does that have to do with this game?  Some one please explain the negative consequenses of playing that game.  Who did USC play last week?  Exactly...  What we should have just taken USC off the schedule in favor of another cupcake?

Someone needs to remind Mark May that USC played an Arkansas team that went 4-7 last year and 5-6 the year before. I'm guessing their season isn't going to be much better this year either. Sure USC beat em soundly, but it wasn't until the 2nd half. If USC plays NU like they played UA, NU will jump out to a commanding lead and USC will be playing catch-up all night.

Here's to us winning! :thumbs And if we do, I want to be the one who puts his foot in his mouth...via his ass