Just got back from LA

foote_21

So what did everyone that went to the game think of the atmosphere??? First off the Huskerboard.com tail-gate was awesome. As for the stadium itself it was a bit of a let down to me. We sat in the upper endzone where the jerseys are in the stands and it was first off impossible to see the video which isn't a biggie, but the audio was horrible you could not hear anything and the other endzone had no scoreboard that showed anything about down and distance which was a let down so you just had to guess from what you could see of the field. The fan following was good and the USC fans from who I ran into were good sports, much better then stories you hear from CU or KSU. I told most of them they will have a totally different environemtn to come into next year and the sea of red will happily applaud them as they walk out with a loss

Had a great time, wish we could have won it but just like you said the USC fans were cool. Some USC fans said thanks for coming. My sons were at their first Husker game and my 3-1/2 year old grandson slaped high 5's and yelled GO BIG RED with the best of them. Will have to get them back to Lincoln to see a game there someday.

GBR!!!