Hand out your game ball

I'm handing mine out to Kurt Mann. Although he got one of the few penalties committed by the Offensive line, and was the first to be announced on the PA address system because of the NCAA's new rule, but considering the fact that this is his first start, they way it was given to him(incog fighting), in the interviews he said all the right things, led the line in making huge, gapping holes, he deserves my game ball. Don't forget he makes a lot of the Oline calls. Also the oline did not let up a single sack. Over five hundred yards of total Offense including two 100 yard rushers. Kick butt MANN ;)

Willie Amos is certainly deserving of one. Huge outing from him, with all the pressures of converting to a new pos, the mental stress coming of an injury and the uncertainties of IF you are truly "meant to be here", as well as all the pessimistics saying he was only speed - truly a remarkable performance. Ran routes, caught balls, showed agility and smarts. Great job and congrats to William Amos. Have yourself a game ball brotha!!