So mIss game televised???

Redout

kick ace!!! Im N!!!!!!!!!! god bless the holy creator of the maps!!!

and bless you too benethelus.... very nice pic!!! nope no hard feelins. you guys wacked us fair n square. but you got one comin, we dont furget!!! but tell me, wht thehellz a Mustard Buzzard??? Im sure its a So miss reference, but where did it come from???????

kick ace!!! Im N!!!!!!!!!! god bless the holy creator of the maps!!!

and bless you too benethelus.... very nice pic!!! nope no hard feelins. you guys wacked us fair n square. but you got one comin, we dont furget!!! but tell me, wht thehellz a Mustard Buzzard??? Im sure its a So miss reference, but where did it come from???????

Well, Bob...

Mississippi Southern's uniforms are black and yellow... and they call themselves the Eagles... so we Rebel fans came up with Mustard Buzzards just to drive them crazy.

As far as Ole miss goes... I wish we would play you guys now and then. I think it would be a cool matchup. The first thing we have to do right now is find us a quarterback to replace Eli Manning. Spurlock stunk the place up Saturday and we lost to frickin Memphis, if you can believe that.

Oh, well... we play AlaDamnBama this Saturday, so maybe we can do a little better.

Again... good luck! B)

Thanks for the kind words Ben - yes what a huge task replacing The ICON Manning.  Good luck finding the next great action hero and good luck this wknd vs 'Bama!!!

Thanks, Bro.

By the way...

If some of you Husker fans could make a very large sign that has the words MUSTARD BUZZARDS on it, you will freak USM out! We (Ole Miss) are the only people who call them that, and they will freak-out seeing it from your people.

Anywho... it's just an idea. :D

Damn DH you are rollin bro!! HD huh.. not sure if ABC offers it or not... Ive only heard of ESPN.. but I think its up to your cable provider. If so you will have to host a Husker watch party one of these weeks for the hboard crew :)

Hey Ben - that probably would blow their minds a bit - Im not goin to the game - but others that are should at least holler that at the players a few times. Those buzzurds wont know what hit em!! :) Thanx for the nsight Ben.