OSU at Mizzou

Armistead

As A Guy Who Attends his fair share of Tiger games , let me say that I'm very happy to see that : A)Osu won at Ucla B)they are off the schedule and C)Mizzou seems to be looking past them and CU...I hope the Cowboys come into Columbia and put a little hitch in that Tiger giddy'up....Tiger fans are like Iowa Fans....they get a win and they are the champs(sad).....I can't wait for them to bring the Partridge Family Bus(team plane to Lincoln)up North.....I used to really enjoy the games as I could not make it to Lincoln as much as I like...but since 97 the fans around here have turned into the whiny type usually associated with the State of Kansas....

Interesting take Arm. I can vouch for that as well.. the fans in the KC area are sooo so bitter, its really pretty sickening. Ive been to Columbia for 3 NU games, and can think of at least 1 sh**ty incident from each trip. The fans just have their heads up their cans.. and the win last yr only perpetuated their head in the asss syndrome. Now combine that with Ksu fans.. and you can see why Im ready to start jawin people down here on a regular basis.

So you live in the Columbia area Arm? I'll be interested to read more of your stories about the games and encounters with other jackoffs around there. Im sure you have plenty of em.

I have seen the program at Mizzou move from utter shame(Bob Stull),to we are just happy to be here(Larry Smith), to the worst kind of fan(blame the reffs and other schools for your lack of succes and ignore the fact that you spend more money on the basketball team).

These guys are now playing the Bill Snyder/Bill McCartny game...Lets Blame Nebraska and their fans for wanting to win.....puting up the money and effort...and yes winning.The average Tiger/KSU fan looks at Nebraska as some kind of cheating stealing bully, when in fact it is their lazy nare do well nature that has led to their less than gleaming record.....They forget about all the bowl money we have shared with the rest of the conference over the years...they forget about the TV revenue that comes with Schools Like NU...OU....Texas...Tex a&m....I guess they think ABC or Fox was dying to get KSU Mizzou games on tv's around the country.The very Idea that Missouri or KSU would even be in a BCS conference is a joke without OU NU pulling the wagon.

dems tigre fans a buncha bums. i went toa game tehre once and the jackasses cant evenhave a normal converstion bout football. they are so dam jaded its funny. getalife losers you will never be champs b/c you dont know how to lose OR win with class. you have no concept of this, which you need to have perspective which helps you get over the hump. this breeds tradition. what MU & KSU do breeds inbreds!!