4 BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP TICKETS LOWER LEVEL

huskermania

I have 4 tickets to the Big XII Championship game coming up on Dec. 2 in which our Huskers are sure to be there. These 4 tickets are located in the lower level sideline seats. Section 132, Row 9 seats 1, 2, 3, & 4. I can't make it! Only $549.00 for all 4 tickets! $8.00 for priority mail. You can reach me at redsticker3@cox.net. I will accept pay pal, money order, or personal check. Tickets are in my hand!

You can view these great seats at the link provided below.

BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP LOWER LEVEL SIDELINE SEATS VIEW

I have 4 tickets to the Big XII Championship game coming up on Dec. 2 in which our Huskers are sure to be there. These 4 tickets are located in the lower level sideline seats. Section 132, Row 9 seats 1, 2, 3, & 4. I can't make it! Only $599.00 for all 4 tickets! $8.00 for priority mail. You can reach me at redsticker3@cox.net. I will accept pay pal, money order, or personal check. Tickets are in my hand!

You can view these great seats at the link provided below.

BIG XII CHAMPIONSHIP LOWER LEVEL SIDELINE SEATS VIEW

Are you a ticket broker? Why are you selling the tickets for $599?

Yea, like anyone would pay that much :hmmm. Gimme a break, bud.

Considering 4 sold for $610.00 on ebay for the 200 level. I think this cost is a reasonable offer for lower level seating especially since it is sold out in the lower level. You can view the ebay auction below that sold for $610.00 yourself.

4 tickets for $610.00

Your cost are not resonable, not by a long shot.

Big 12 Championship games, Bowl games are a different cat. All the tickets do not go to the two teams playing the game as we can see right here. When the tickets went on sale a while back, fans from a couple Big 12 teams bought them, most likely Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, A&M whatever. Obviously only two teams make it, all these other fans are going to get rid of their tickets, in some cases for far less than face value.

Also, KC Chiefs season ticket holders get first crack at some tickets, all the local buisnesses, like Sprint, Wells Fargo, etc., get a chance to by blocks of tickets, with some or most going unused, therefore they sell or give them away.

I've been to BIg 12 Champ games and Bowl games and see dispicable sites. Entire rows of seats empty because of ridiculously high priced seats and fat cat brokers buying them up. When there are fans willing to travel and see the game but can't because of prices....and it sucks ass.

If this was Texas v Nebraska in Memorial Stadium, these prices may seem more realistic, maybe, but not for this game, why else would you be trying to unload them 2 months in advance?

Yea, like anyone would pay that much :hmmm. Gimme a break, bud.

Considering 4 sold for $610.00 on ebay for the 200 level. I think this cost is a reasonable offer for lower level seating especially since it is sold out in the lower level. You can view the ebay auction below that sold for $610.00 yourself.

4 tickets for $610.00

Yea, nice try. Just because some moron paid that much for tickets doesn't mean that's a "good price".