Nebraska vs. Texas on ABC...National?

My friend in California said it looked like to him ABC was going to carry the Texas - Nebraska game. He didn't sound too sure, though, but that's what he said.

Edit - Just wanted to add that the reason I posted that is because I was under the impression it was only regional coverage on ABC, too. And if California is really going to carry it, they may very well further east too.

Interestingly, I went to abc.com and looked up some local stations. The one I checked in California didn't have college football listed for Saturday, but the one in Florida did. So you can always go check that way!

Yeah, huskers.com states 80% of the country will see it. ABC.com only shows the NU vs TX game at 11 on abc. I went to my local station and it show college football, teams to be announced so I would have to guess i'll get it since there are no other games on abc at that time! WOO HOO!!! I have drill this weekend so I am going to get a portable tv to set up in my office so I can watch!

i know in pa they have a deal with the big east/big 10 thing, where they usually pick a local game instead of the national game, so there is a good chance that i will be going to a bar or something to watch this instead of louisville/syracuse or something... hopefully it is not like that for you guys far away from the midwest