Pregame Chant

Here's a joke. Three men (1 from Nebraska, 1 from Colorado, and 1 from Texas) find a magic lamp with a genie inside. The genie grants each man one wish. The man from Colorado goes first and asks for a great snowfall that would make for a wonderful ski season. The genie grants his wish. The man from Texas asked the genie to build a giant wall around the state of Texas because it is far superior to the other states and no one should be allowed in. The genie finally asks the man from Nebraska what he wants. The man from Nebraska thinks about it and asks the genie..."Did you really put a giant wall around Texas?". The genie replys "Yes I did, now what is your wish?'. The man from Nebraska says "Fill that son of bitch with water"!

Real Good Joke!!!!

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Texas LongHorn fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Texas fans too.

Not really knowing what a Texas fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is,however,one exception. A little girl named Janet has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not a Texas fan" she reports.

"Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm a proud "Husker Fan" boasts the little girl.

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Janet why she is an Nebraska fan.

"Well, my Dad and Mom are Husker fans, so I'm a Husker fan too" she responds.

The teacher is angry now "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Janet smiles and says, "Then I'd be a Texas fan."

Go Huskers!!

dedhoarse