MasterFraud?

So about a month ago I decided to upgrade my Alaska Airlines Classic Visa card to a Platinum since my annual fee was coming up anyways. So about two weeks ago I get my new Platinum Visa card and start usining it-- no problems. So on Friday I get a Platnium Alaska Airlines MasterCard in the mail. It looks identical to my Visa card (besides the fact it's a MasterCard, the different card number, and the MasterCard doesn't say Bank of America on the front [like my Visa does]). I haven't activated that card, and I've been too busy this weekend to call and ask them why did they send me this card. It has different phone numbers on it than my Visa card. Someone at work told me that years ago they would mail out credit cards to bait people that didn't carry a balance (like myself), but they had to stop that because that was illegal or something.

Anyone had this happen to them before?

I just rip up any credit card offer I get............I have a second mortgage because of those damn things!!!! :angry:

This isn't an offer. This is an actual credit card. Guess they figured my 1 credit card (that I treat as cash, and carry no balance on) wasn't enough.