Film session was "painful" according to the coach

Redout

Norvell said this was a tough film session to go through.

He is quoted as saying the Huskers missed wide open receivers alll over the field. "There is about 600 yards of offense left on the field" ouch!! :o

Many times the Huskers were one block away from taking it to the house. Also the last drive hurt a lot. Missed opportunities to Nunn and Herian in the endzone. Just wait till we have the guys in place to get it done. We will wipe the field with them.

BRJ:

I couldn't agree more. It hurt to watch the game LIVE in Las Vegas, and it even hurt to listen on the radio.

I seem to recall someone saying this might be an adventure this year.

Well, 600 yards of missed offense sounds like a cruel venture to me.

Never fear, however, I will continue to hold back my judgment until we've seen a little more information to make conjectures from.

Not that it makes anyone feel better-UNLV looked terrible against Wisconsin. They didn't have a chance to even miss 200 yards of total offense. UGH!

Crap!

That makes it even worse. Oh well. Chalk it up to a learning experience and lets move on. Hit those open receivers next weekend!!

Is he having trouble seeing the field?

I would love to see that game tape. Might someone be able to get a copy and capture it?

:)