Why NU has THE BEST FANS

getting back to topic sort of, I saw on allbluffs that they are talking about how shiotty we treat them and such. Those guys are unreal with their egos for a 1-6 team.

Yeah, because we throw batteries at their players. Wait, that's what THEY DO! Maybe it's because we throw water bottles on the field by the masses when our team is losing. Nope, still them. I guess the thin air has gotten to those folks. :hmmm

Axl, I'm not gonna lie, your about the most negative person I have ever met....

Actually I don't think that I'm a negative fan. I am just objective and I don't like to spin things. Most and I do mean MOST Husker fans in this state are delusional and think that it's NU's God given right to play for a National title every single year. I am a fan of the Huskers but I don't worship them like most do.

I, for one, do think that NU has the greatest fans because I happen to be one of them. We have just like any other school, some real a-holes, but NU has less of them than any other school in the country.

so with that logic of having the fewest a-holes then NU has the greatest fans

deal with it